The Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) today announced the appointment of Robert Behunin, Director of Utah Government and Public Affairs at R&R Partners, as the new Board Chair for 2022. Current Board Chair, Janae Moss, co-owner of RBM Services, will complete her term Dec. 31 and remain on the Executive Board as Immediate Past Chair.
Abe Young, CFO and VP of Administration at The Younique Foundation, was appointed as Chamber Treasurer.
“We couldn’t be more pleased with the leadership and service Janae has provided the members of the Utah Valley Chamber,” said Curtis Blair, Chamber President and CEO. “We will continue to turn to her for her expertise as Immediate Past Chair on our Executive Board. We are equally excited for Robert to take the reigns as Chamber Board Chair. His business and government affairs experience will be key in guiding the Board to accomplish great things for the Chamber members and for our Utah Valley Community.”
The new and current Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce officers for 2022 include:
- Robert Behunin, Chair.
- Abe Young, Treasurer.
- Former Governor Gary R. Herbert will continue to serve as Executive Chair.
Additionally, the UV Chamber announced new Board Members who will begin serving in 2022. They include:
- Chris Bonnell, Western Governors University
- Johnny Beck, Key Bank
- Lana Howell, Colliers International
- Schyler Richards, Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Abby Lyman, Pennbridge Lodging, ex-officio seat as Chair of the UV Chamber Ambassadors
- Megan Bronson, Squire, ex-officio seat as Chair of the Women Business Network (WBN)
“We are grateful for all those who serve on the Chamber Board,” said Blair. “They each have unique skills and expertise, as well as passion, that will help the Chamber meet its goals and objectives for the coming years.”